Some people think the main purpose of schools is to turn the children into good citizens and workers rather than benefit them as individuals To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion

One of the most conspicuous trends of today's world is a colossal upsurge in the number of people believing that the main intention of educational institutions is to develop civic skills among pupils, and make them good employees, instead of making them selfish. I agree with former view, and this easy would discuss both sides in following paragraphs.
To commence with, there are deluges of arguments in favour of my stance. The most preponderant one is that school comes after home where they get academic education as well as imbibe social values which assist students to be cooperative, humble and good citizen. It can not only contribute to be sympathetic, but also leads to numerous other benefits in various fields namely; become them rational, and to get occupational qualities. Thanks to wide range of advantages it offers, learners can enhance the quality and productivity of their lives with much ease, efficacy and convenience which help in their future to achieve their goals. Needless to say all these merits stand in one good stead as far as agumenting their chances of prosperity and excellence is concerned.
Another pivotal aspect of aforementioned propositions is that it is only likely to help one excel and thrive in varied areas. Besides, schools inculcate patriotic emotional among pupils those aid them to feel pride, that is the reason why natives are always ready to die for their own country. For instance, the study results published by the government of Australia in March 2014 and April 2016 which were conducted in more than 100 countries, clearly indicate that close to 60 % people were loyal to their own country where these things were taught in schools. Hence, it is apparent why many are in favour of this view point.
However, some sections of the society contradict the above-mentioned views by providing some justification. Primary one lies in the fact that school is a place where children learn how to benefits themselves because thay do everything for their own like, they study to compete with other, sometimes they beat others, they play to win, not to help other. Such kinds of attitude is responsible for individualism. Therefore, the prime role of educational organizations is to make people independent not to be social.
To conclude, having ponderd over above stated it is crystal clear that core purpose of school is to help students to be good citizen and worker, are indeed too great to ignore.