IELTS Essay Writing Task I - General Training

Essay title Rates Users Search
One of your pen friends wants to improve their English at a language school they have never studied at a language school before and have asked for your advice on how to choose a good one write a letter to your pen friend advise them about the following th 71 hs2mann IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
You are studying English at a private language school attended by many international students. You are planning a surprise birthday party for a friend who has been feeling particularly sad and homesick. Write to another classmate and invite him/her to the 73 hhh777 IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
You are studying English at a private language school attended by many international students You are planning a surprise birthday party for a friend who has been feeling particularly sad and homesick Write to another classmate and invite him her to the p 84 hitesh saini IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
You lost something and someone found it and sent it you Writing a letter to that person Thanking the person Explain how you must have lost it Explain what was there in it and why it was important to you 85 vishal sachdeva IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training
Write a letter of complaint to a company outlining a problemyou had while visiting one of their stores. In your letter include:what the problem waswhy this problem has upset youwhat you want to happen as a result of your letter 78 sabitha IELTS Writing Task I - IELTS General Training