The charts below show information about consumer decisions regarding mobile phone purchases in two different countries.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main information and making comparisons.

In these charts,information about consumer decisions related to the choice of mobile phones in two different countries is illustrated.

When we look at charts, it is observed that in Country A half of consumers choose a mobile phone for its price, whereas in the second country about a tenth of consumers take the prices of mobile phones into account, when they purchase a mobile phone. The design of mobile phones is very important to 10 per cent of customers in the first country, while this feature is paid attention by four-tenths of consumers in Country B. In the first country, less than 10 per cent of consumers opt a mobile phone for its brand. Although, in Country B, approximately two out of ten consumers buy mobile phones for their brand. As regards friend recommendations, percentages are nearly the same in both countries.

To summarize, in my view, friend recommendations probably do not come true every time. Furthermore, instead of the other features like price, consumers ought to buy mobile phones for their quality and rich functions.

Don't need to give your own opinions in task I:
'To summarize, in my view, friend recommendations probably do not come true every time. Furthermore, instead of the other features like price, consumers ought to buy mobile phones for their quality and rich functions.'

but you can summarize the info from the charts.