When a country develops its technology, the traditional skills and ways of life die out. It is pointless to try and keep them alive. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?
In modern society, the improvement of technology can be seen clearly hindering the existence of traditional skills and ways of life. In this case, some people understand that to try and keep them alive are useless. Though, i do not support this thought because of some reasons.
To begin with, the technology improvement has brought a wide range of simplicity in most areas of our life. For one thing, people do not wait for an answer of their letter for plenty of days as it was in the past. Thus, letters are sent via Internet and can be got an answer immediately. Another example is that too much energy does not need to be expended on ploughing fields by using simple tools. So that, machines plough fields very easily, now.
Despite these advantages, each nation should keep alive its traditional skills. Particularly because, new technology has been invented in the basis of traditional skills. If we do not remain these skills, the next generations will not be aware of origin of technology that they use. Secondly, traditional skills are the proof and indicator of the history of each country. Meanwhile, there is a saying that "If a nation does not have its past, it probably will not have the future". Therefore, traditional skills and ways of life are indispensable factors in order to build our future. From my perspective, traditional skills and ways of life assist a country in a financial way. For instance, tourists are interested in looking at and acquiring the traditional skills of various countries. Hence, perfectly protected traditional skills and ways of life are the source and best way of attracting tourists into our country. We can take Lahij, Icherisheher in Azerbaijan as examples. So, in these places, the ancient professions, like dying silk into diverse colours via natural plants are observed. What is more, the fabulous horses of Karabakh are indicated as the ancient kind of transportation and indicator of our history.
In conclusion, in spite of benefits of technology, the importance of traditional skills and ways of life ought not to be denied, which our government tries to remain the origin of the country.
- In your opinion which is more important for success perseverance or good luck 65
- Creative artists should always be given the freedom to express their own ideas (in words, pictures, music or film) in whichever way they wish. There should be no government restrictions on what they do. 80
- The idea of having a single career is becoming an old fashioned one. The new fashion will be to have several careers or ways of earning money and further education will be something that continues throughout life. 65
- To some people studying the past has little value in the modern world.Why do you think it is important to do so?What will be the effect if children are not taught history? 80
- There has been some controversy about the practice of companies in wealthy countries outsourcing labor to countries where wages are lower What do you feel are the advantages and disadvantages of this practice 96
The third paragraph is not well organized. You may separate it to two paragraphs. and every paragraph can focus on one idea.
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 7.0 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 0 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 21 15
No. of Words: 360 350
No. of Characters: 1737 1500
No. of Different Words: 189 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.356 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.825 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.736 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 127 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 87 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 60 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 46 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 17.143 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 5.566 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.619 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.299 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.453 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.094 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 4 5
Sorry, but I meant "plough"(verb)-to dig land with a plough.a plough(noun)-a large farming tool with blades that digs the earth in fields so that seeds can be planted.I used these words according to Cambridge Online Dictionary.
OK, we got it. Thank you.