To some people studying the past has little value in the modern world.Why do you think it is important to do so?What will be the effect if children are not taught history?

To some people there is no need to study history in the modern world owing to its little value. This thought can not be considered true due to some reasons.

The first reason in order not to support this idea is that as citizens of our country we ought not to forget our history. Particularly because,our country exists in the result of our ancestors' hard work. By knowing the past we can appreciate hard effort of our ancestors who tried to create a peaceful country for future generations.

Secondly,by knowing history,people become aware of faults which were done in the past. Probably,it will help us not to redo these mistakes in the future.

Furthermore,to learn the history of other countries contributes to us to be aware of cultures,traditions of various nations. This information will probably be useful in order to contact with different countries.

Children are the leaders of our future world.By learning the past,they get data about human experience. They will lead the world using this information. With the information about the past,children are able to differ themselves and the people who lived in the past. ,they understand changes and societal development. Children find the reasons of the present realities which are based on history. In addition,scientists remark that to learn history helps children to make a decision and increase judgement ability.

Overall,if a nation does not have a past,it definitely will not have a future. Therefore,let us learn about the past in order to establish our future

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

Some paragraphs are too short.