The charts below show the results of a survey of adult education. The first chart shows the reasons why adults decide to study. The pie chart shows how people think the costs of adult education should be shared;

The charts given explain information about some factors that lead to students to continue their education and the viewpoint of people how education cost for adult should be distributed.

It is obvious that interest in subject is the biggest factor that causes people to pursue their study, whereas to meet people is the lowest reason in encouraging adult to have their advanced education. In addition, individual is the biggest percentage to be distributed for each course.

As we can see, 40% of adult want to continue their higher education due to interest in subject which is as a major factor compared with others. There are 3 factors that have the same percentage, including helpful for current job, to improve prospects of promotion, and enjoy learning/studying namely more 20%. The lowest factor is to meet people why people continue their study with the rate of 9%.

Furthermore, the proportion of individuals must be 40% for each course, while 35% should be applied to employers for each course. For the tax payer must be allocated 25% for each course.