POSITIVE EFFECTS OF SMOKING

POSITIVE EFFECTS OF SMOKING

Nowadays, the activity of smoking has been becoming habit to many people around the world. There is ongoing debate until now whether it is much more positive or negative effects for health of many people .This essay will discuss that having smoke is more beneficial than harmful for people’s health throughout the world.

It has been claimed that smoking causes many problems for people’s health. Firstly, it can increase blood pressure of the active smokers. Secondly, it can probably damage their lungs and hearts so that they are not able to work like others . Thirdly, Smoking also makes the active smokers get cough and can spoil structure of their teeth. Lastly,the worst effect of it is that they will probably obtain cancer disease.

However, some people absolutely love smoking due to some reasons. They assert that it can relieve headache, stress, and depression. Another reason is that active smokers will be more gentle like cowboy on television. For certain people, no smoking in a day causes their disease to appear. Moreover, smoking can widely open people’s mind and raise their imagination up.

In addition to some reasons of affirmative side, by smoking can raise social strata of someone. Sometimes, many teenagers are embarrassed not to smoke because they obtain mock from their acquaintances as sissies. Therefore, smoking is merely one way to get acknowledgement as a true fellow of friendship.

The more important thing of positive effect of smoking is that active smokers easily acquire new friends. Never do passive smokers realize that the value of smoking is to share our cigarettes to other active smokers. Hence, wherever active smokers interact with many people, they are able to communicate with new one by offering their own cigarette.

In conclusion, it is indisputable that consuming cigarette evoke dispute in terms of its positive and negative sides. After analyzing both of sides, indeed the benefits of smoking for many people outweigh its drawbacks.

has been becoming habit to many people around the world
has been becoming a habit for many people around the world

There is ongoing debate
There is an ongoing debate

whether it is much more positive or negative effects for health of many people
whether it has much more positive or negative effects for health of many people

the worst effect of it is that they will probably obtain cancer disease.
the worst effect of it is that it will probably obtain cancer disease.