The map below is of the town of Garlsdon. A new supermarket (S) is planned for the town. The map shows two possible sites for the supermarket. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The map gives information about surroundings around two possible sites for a new supermarket which will be inaugurated in one town called Garsdon.

It is clearly seen that there are some differences between both sites of the supermarket: the type of transport used in order to get there and the type of location as countryside or town centre.

Having an analysis by the geographical position of the two sites, the second one is nearer the centre of the town than the first one. The first one cannot be convenient for customers who drive a car, but it is appropriate those who travel by train. In addition, the second site is opposed to the first one regarding transport facility.

Another thing to point out is that the first site is situated in the Nord-East of Garsdon while the other one is in the centre. The town has the biggest population in relation to other villages, about 65000 local residents. A lot of people stay in a household in comparison with those who live in the centre. The industrial area occupies more space than the central one and less than the housing one.

but it is appropriate those who travel by train.
but it is appropriate for those who travel by train.

More content wanted for small towns like Hindon.