The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and mak

The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie chart and the table show respectively the main factors that make land less productive all over the world and the empirical distribution of the three most relevant of these in Europe, North America and Oceania during the 1990s.

Overall, over-grazing is the primary cause in the world, though the distance to deforestation and over-cultivation is not very significant; however, the three regions showed different patterns. Furthermore, the proportion of land degraded is much different from region to region: it ranges from the 23% of Europe to the 5% of North America.

With regard to the whole world, the factors are almost equally important. In fact, over-grazing represents just over a third of the total, while deforestation and over-cultivation are at 30 and 28% respectively. The residual 7% is due to other non specified causes.

Nevertheless, if we consider three economically important areas of the world during the 1990s, the story changes. In Europe the first position was occupied by deforestation, at over a third of the total of land degraded; then they came over-cultivation and over-grazing with smaller figures (7.7 and 5.5 respectively on the total of 23%, which represented the share of land that was degraded). In North America and Oceania one cause dominated with shares near to the total: over-cultivation for the former and over-grazing for the latter.

and the empirical distribution of the three most relevant of these in
and the empirical distributions for three most relevant categories in

Write the essay in 20 minutes.

The content is not so well organized.