Write a letter to the event organizer to let them know you are not happy with the hotel that was booked for your meeting Please say What meeting was it Why didn t you like the hotel Suggest what the organizer should have done differently

Write a letter to the event organizer to let them know you are not happy with the hotel that was booked for your meeting. Please say
- What meeting was it?
- Why didn’t you like the hotel?
- Suggest what the organizer should have done differently.

Dear Sir/Madam
I am writing to you in regards to non complaint behavior along with inimical experience from hotel staffs in The Grand Hotel where we hold a business meeting last week. The meeting was very importantly egregious attended with many veterans and professionals to boom our business in this competitive market.

Though the physical outlook was quite okay,internal service and unwelcoming staffs were very condemnable.The worst had had happened when we were about to commence the meeting the ceiling fan fell on the our meeting table. Luckily, none of us were injured. Moreover,when we apprised hotel management about the incident, they looked aloof at the situation and impeded in collecting debris without any apologies.

Therefore,as a sincere customer,I personally suggest,you should have understood the value of our business meeting with such well known eminent professionals and accordingly reserved best known hotel with better hospitality. Thus,as our meeting was postponed because of that incident ,on behalf of my company, I humbly request you to abide by our agreement and return full amount of money on following bank details.
Bank name: The Global Bank
Swift code: 551133
Account Number: 21321321321
Account name:The Global Bank
I am very sorry for the inconvenience occurred to you.

Regards,
Business Manager
The Agile Solutions
John Smith

The meeting was very importantly egregious attended with many veterans and professionals
The meeting was very importantly egregious, which was attended by many veterans and professionals

Sentences are not developed smoothly.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.