You borrowed some books from your school or college library. Unfortunately you have togo away to visit a sick relative and cannot return the books in time.Write a letter to the library. Explain what has happened and tell them what you want to doabout it.

You borrowed some books from your school or college library. Unfortunately you have to
go away to visit a sick relative and cannot return the books in time.
Write a letter to the library. Explain what has happened and tell them what you want to do
about it.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to inform you about the book "Asian Civilization" that I borrowed last June 20th, 2015 is still in my possession.

I am about to send it back 3 days from the time I have it, however I need to attend in an urgent matter. My Aunt who is living in countryside is get sick for a few weeks now and needs medical attention. My father asked me to visit her for a few days to assist on her needs until she gets well. Fortunately, we are seeing great improvement since and we continuously attending her needs. I will be back in the city one week from now and I will definitely find time to surrender the book.

I have this book for nearly 2 weeks now, I will settle for penalties after the first 3 days allowed period. My apologies for any inconvenience caused as I know other students needs this reference too.

Thank you very much.

Yours faithfully,

Sam

Sentence: My Aunt who is living in countryside is get sick for a few weeks now and needs medical attention.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and get

and we continuously attending her needs.
and we are continuously attending her needs.

other students needs this reference too.
other students need this reference too.