Your friend is thinking about learning to drive and would like some advice.Write a letter to your friend in your letter-say why a driving licence is advantageous-recommend a driving school-give any extra guidance/tips

Your friend is thinking about learning to drive and would like some advice.
Write a letter to your friend in your letter
-say why a driving licence is advantageous
-recommend a driving school
-give any extra guidance/tips

Dear Rahul,
How are you? Hope you are doing well? Yesterday, I met Amit and he had mentioned that you are interested to learn driving as there is shortage of public transports in your area. Consequently, it is difficult for you to commute from one place to another especially during the peak hours.

Till last year, I also used to travel by public transports but after getting driving license my life is totally changed. Nowadays, I save around 1-2 hours on the daily basis on my travel as I am traveling with my personal vehicle. Thus, I would recommend you also to learn driving and obtain driving license.

There are many driving license schools in your area. However, I would recommend XYZ motor school as one of the best. As they normally give extra one month learning experience even after license is being issued.

My only personal advice to you about the driving license test would be first to get complete hands on the driving and then apply for a license. If in case you failed because of any reason, then you have to wait for 3 months before you get a next chance.

I hope rest of the things is fine at your end. Do let me know when you join the classes.

Bye for now
Regards
XYZ

there is shortage of public transports
there is a shortage of public transports

I hope rest of the things is fine
I hope the rest of the things is fine