The bar chart below gives information about the percentage of the population living in urban areas in different parts of the world Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart below gives information about the percentage of the population living in urban areas in different parts of the world.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The grouped bar chart compares past and projected urban population percentages across different areas of the world from 1950 to 2050.
Overall, it is clear that all areas depicted in the comparison were and will be enjoying positive urbanization rates throughout the one-century period.
In 1950, the percentage of population residing in cities of Latin America, Europe and North America was 40%, 50% and 60% respectively. Those percentages all increased to around 70% in 2007 and are expected to surpass the 80% mark toward the end of the period.
Africa and Asia initially had relatively low city dwellers rate of around 20%, greatest upswings were seen in these areas, which doubled in 2007 and are forecasted to triple to 60% towards the half of this century. On the other hand, Oceania started off with the same percentage as North America of 60%, but also witnessed lowest growth and will only reach 70% in 2050.