The bar chart below shows employment figures in different tourism related industries between 2009 and 2019 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The bar chart below shows employment figures in different tourism-related industries between 2009 and 2019.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words.

The chart provides a breakdown of employment in various tourism-related industries in two years 2009 and 2019.

As can be clearly seen from the chart, toursim-related industries saw a profound change in enployment data, with most of industrial sectors recording a pronouced increase and the opposite trend being culture.

In the first year surveyed, the level of employment releated hotel and other housing stood at 284.4 thousand before experiencing a marked rise to 357.7 thousand after ten years. There was a significant growth from 284.7 thousand in 2009 to 345.7 thousand in 2019 in the figure for sport sector. Similarly, hotel group observed a minimal increase from 299.2 thousand in the first year to 306 thousand in the second year.

Regarding the remaining sectors, the employment number in culture-related industry in 2019 was 82.8 thousand and then decreased slightly to 77.4 thousand after one decade. In contrast, the travel-related industry's figure showed a remarkeable rise from 60.9 thousand in 2009 to 114.2 in 2019.