The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010

The bar chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010.

Given is the bar chart illustrating the proportion of each genders in dissimilar age group who worked out in Australia in the year of 2010.
It is obvious that Australian women was more likely to do physical activity than men.
According to the chart, only in the group of 15 to 24 showed that the percentage of men who did activity was more 5.1 percent than woman. From the age of 25 to 64, the obvious is true that women did exercise more than Australian men. The chart demonstrated that the average percentage in men was about 42 percent, whilst around 50 percent of women worked out regularly.
When Australian people turn 65 or above, the tendency of exercising in both gender was remain stable with about 46.7 percent in men and 47.1 percent in women respectively.