The bar chart below shows the sector contributions to India s gross domestic product from 1960 to 2000 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The bar chart gives information regarding three zones' contribution to India's economic production over 40 years from 1960 to 2000.

Overall, the agriculture sector contribution has gradually decreased while the service sector has increased supply to the economy over 40 years. On the other hand, the Industry sector has maintained steady growth over the years.

In 1960, the Agriculture sector played a significant role as its contribution over 60%, however, the supply has decreased by almost 5% to 15% in every decade up to its lowest around 13% in 2000. On the other side, the service sector had a minor role in 1960 and its contribution was under 20% besides its supply gradually increased and doubled contribution after two decades. After 1980, GDP has continuously grown up to its highest over 60%.

Industry sector has gently increased from around 15% to 25% through the first two decades. Apart from that, from 1980 to 2000, the GDP rate remain constant as its around 25%.