The bari graph below shows the percentage of students who passed their high school competency exams by subjects and gender during the period of 2010 2011

The bari graph below shows the percentage of students, who passed their high school competency exams, by subjects and gender, during the period of 2010-2011.

The bar graph represents about the proportion of students according to subjects and gender, which were passed their competency exams of high school during the time period of 2010 and 2011.
To begin with, by analysing the graph, it is clear that, the proportion of both girls and boys was similar in mathematics and foreign languages (49.2%, 48.4% and 47.4%, 46.8%). However, in geography, the proportion of passed girls (20.1%) was lower than boys (30.4%). But in computer science, the percentage of girls was more than 50% as compared to boys.
In addition, in chemistry, the proportion of passed girls (30.2%) was almost double in comparison with boys (14.1%). Moreover, in history and physics, the students of both the gender had almost similar percentage (25.6% and 22.9%).
Overall, the proportion of girls was more than boys who were passed in their competency exams except geography which were held in 2010-2011 years.