The chart below gives attendance figures for Grandville Stadium from 2017 which are projected through 2030 after a major improvement project Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below gives attendance figures for Grandville Stadium from 2017, which are projected through 2030 after a major improvement project.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart shows the number of people attended at Grandville stadium to watch theater, sporting events and concerts in 2017. The chart also makes attendance projections for the years 2020 and 2030 after an improvement project.
Overall, the figure for individuals going to the stadium to watch sporting events will be the highest during the period. Additionally, the annual attendance among all three types of events is predicted to increase after an improvement project.
In 2017, the number of people attending at the stadium to watch sport was the highest, at nearly 150,000. Meanwhile, the figure for concerts and theater were much lower, at about 25,000 and 10,000 respectively.
In 2030, the number of sport attendees are expected to slightly increase to about 160,000 and remain the highest figure. There will be a considerable increase in the number of people watching concerts at the stadium, at around 120,000. The number of individuals going to this place to see theater is predicted to rise to nearly 50,000 and remain the lowest figure.