The chart below gives information about global population percentages and the distribution of wealth by region Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below gives information about global population percentages and the distribution of wealth by region.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

the bar chart shows the distribution of population and wealth in the seven regions by percentage.
Overall, the chart shows that almost 80% share of wealth belongs to North America, Europe, and Rich Asia Pacific.

Even though North America has a 34% share of wealth, it has the lowest percentage of the population, almost 6%. Also, it can be seen in Europe, approximately 30% of wealth and 15% of the population share. Furthermore, Rich Asia-Pacific has about 25% of wealth and 5% of population share.

In contrast, the other regions have more population share and less wealth share. China has about 23% of the population share and just 3% of the wealth share. a similar situation is for Other Asia-Pacific with almost 20% of population share and only 3% of wealth share. and finally, India has 15% of the population share and approximately 2% of the wealth share.