The chart below show the type of transport young people in four countries prefer to use

The chart below show the type of transport young people in four countries prefer to use.

The givenbar graph illustrates the information about the percentage of source of transport like car motor cycle and bicycle which preferred by young individuals in four different countries.

It is clear to see that in France individuals were preferred to car which was the highest percentage about 75% rather than other three countries ,but in Germany the percentage of bicycle was the highest than other nation its around 45%. Additionally, individuals of USA most prefer to motorcycle 30% as compared other countries.

Moreover, In Germany people prefer to car 40% which was less to other countries, motor cycle and bicycle which at the low point in Great Britain and France as well as bicycle less in USA which was 10%.

Overall, individuals of France, USA and Germany most prefer to the source of transportation than Great Britain.