Essay topics: The chart below shows the different levels of post-school qualifications in Australia and the proportion of men and women who held them in 1999.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
The line chart illustrates the proportion of australia’s males and females graduated from five different degrees in 1999. Overall, men shared the biggest share of skilled vocational diploma, in contrast, it was held by a minor number of female. Also, women saw the largest figure in the undergraduate diploma.
In 1999, many of australia’s men graduated from skilled vocational diploma, and it accounted for precisely 90% of the total number followed by a postgraduate degree in the second place (70%). After which was master degree just below two-thirds of the share. The remaining figure (bachelor degree and undergraduate diploma) shared 45% and 35% respectively.
Undergraduate diploma ranked first as the degree-holding by women and it accounted as the majority of the proportion (70%). Then, bachelor was higher than that of the master degree at approximately 10% and postgraduate diploma observed of around 30%. Lastly, the skilled vocational diploma had the smallest number of degree-holding by australia’s female, a-ten of the proportion.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|6 days 17 hours ago||Shidbi||73||Read full essay|
|1 week 6 days ago||sumayya azeem||56||Read full essay|
|3 months 3 weeks ago||Saahaar||78||Read full essay|
|6 months 3 days ago||PRM12||56||Read full essay|
|6 months 3 weeks ago||wardiati||84||Read full essay|
|6 months 4 weeks ago||wardiati||56||Read full essay|
|9 months 2 weeks ago||jasonielts||61||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||Frank Chen||78||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||Frank Chen||56||Read full essay|
|1 year 5 months ago||Tracyabc||56||Read full essay|
- Some People believe that to be successful at a sport you need a natural ability and others think that hard work and practice can make you successful. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (89)
- Schools should not force children to learn a foreign language. To what extent do you agree with this statement? (61)
- The chart shows the percentage of car manufacturer's total car sales in different regions from 2006 to 2010. (73)
- Scientific research should be carried out and controlled by the governmentsrather than private companies. Do you agree or disagree? (73)
- Some people think that there should be some strict controls about noise. Others think that they could just make as much noise as they want. Discuss both views and give your opinion. (73)
- The world has seen an enormous increase in flights for leisure, business, and commercial purposes around the world over recent years. What do you think are the main advantages and disadvantages of such flights?Do you think flights should be taxed more? (61)
- More and more people are suffering from health problems caused by a modern lifestyle which can not be treated with modern medicines. Some people think that a return to traditional medicine should be encouraged. To what extent do you agree?. (73)
- The graphs below show information about citizenship in the UK. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant. (78)
- Some people get into debt by buying things they don’t need and can’t afford. What are the reasons for this behaviour? What action can be taken to prevent people from having this problem? (73)
- The graphs below show information about electronic games in South Korea in 2003. (84)