Essay topics: The chart below shows the percentage of Australian men and women in different age groups who did regular physical activity in 2010.
The given bar chart illustrates the proportion of Australian men and women who performed routine exercises in various age groups in 2010.
Overall, it can be seen that although females surpassed their counterparts in 25 and over age groups, males outstripped females in 15 to 24 age groups.
As regards 45 to 54 age groups, females stood at 53.3%, considerably higher than males at 43.1%. And it is interesting to note that the figure (53.3%) of girls was the highest percentage, as opposed to the remaining age groups. Next came 55 to 64 groups, with girls at 53%, almost as equal to the topmost total, whereas males began at 43.1%. Third on the rank was 35 to 44 groups with females at still over half at 52.5%, while males at 39.5%, making it the least sum of all age groups. Females saw just ahead of boys at 47.1% vs 46.7% for 65 and over. Bottom of the groups were 25 to 34, males (42.2%), who were not nearly as active as females (48.9%).
In contrast, males for 15 to 24 groups experienced 52.8%, which remained the third biggest amount, and females witnessed 47.7%.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 day 5 hours ago||tranhien297||67||Read full essay|
|4 days 29 min ago||BIBHU KALITA||73||Read full essay|
|5 days 1 hour ago||jason Lou||11||Read full essay|
|5 days 2 hours ago||jason Lou||67||Read full essay|
|1 week 5 days ago||RIYA_SHARMA||67||Read full essay|
|2 weeks 4 days ago||Noah1997||78||Read full essay|
|3 weeks 6 days ago||Prince raj||61||Read full essay|
|1 month 2 min ago||wondertran||73||Read full essay|
|1 month 6 min ago||wondertran||84||Read full essay|
|1 month 3 days ago||DAMIN||67||Read full essay|
- Rich countries should allow jobs for skilled and knowledgeable employees who are from poor countries. Do you agree or disagree? (79.6667)
- By punishing murderers with the death penalty, society is also guilty of committing murder. Therefore, life in prison is a better punishment for murderers. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (87)
- Some people believe that children's success in adulthood is related to the way they have been raised by their parents. Do you agree or disagree?Give your own opinion and examples. (59.6667)
- Some people decide to start their own business instead of working for a company or organization.Do the advantages for people working for their own business outweigh the disadvantages?Give reason for your answer and include any relevant examples from your (64.6667)
- space tourism will it bring positive or negative effects on the world's development.Give your own opinion.Use exmple based on your experience. (63)
- Consumers are faced with increasing numbers of advertisements from competing companies. To what extent do you think consumers are influenced by advertisement? What can be taken to protect them? (69.6667)
- In many countries, schools have severe problems with student behaviour. What do you think are the causes of this?What solutions can you suggest? (89.5)
- Government should spend money on railways rather than roads. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (92)
- Some people say that the only reason for learning a foreign language is in order to travel to or working a foreign country. Others say that these are not the only reasons why someone should learn a foreign language.Discuss both these views and give your o (83)
- TOPIC: In many countries, woman no longer feel the need to get married. Some people believe that this is because woman are able to earn their own income and therefore do not require the financial security that marriage can bring. To what extent do you agr (94.5)