The chart below shows the spending in million dollars per household in the US on five different products in 2010 and 2014 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The chart below shows the spending (in million dollars) per household in the US on five different products in 2010 and 2014.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar chart illustrates how much money per household in the US spent on five different products from 2010 to 2014.
Overall, there was an increase in the amount of money spent on food and toiletries, while the figures for books and clothes witnessed a dramatic decrease and stability respectively.
About 3600 million dollars was spent on food in 2010, with a subsequent rise south of 4500 million dollars in 2014. Conversely, the figure for books started at precisely 1000 million dollars, halving to 500 million dollars at the end of the period.
The spendings on smartphones and toiletries were at approximately 2000 million dollars and 1800 million dollars in 2010, after which it experienced growth to roughly 2700 million dollars and 2000 million dollars in that order. The figure for clothes saw an opposite change, which was at 2500 million dollars in 2010 and then remain stable until 2014.