The chart shows the average number of hours each day that Chinese American Turkish and Brazilian tourists spent doing leisure activities while on holiday in Greece in August 2019

The chart shows the average number of hours each day that Chinese, American, Turkish and Brazilian tourists spent doing leisure activities while on holiday in Greece in August 2019.

The bar chart illustrates the amount of tourists spend holiday daily from four different countries (Amerika, turkey, brazil, and china while holiday in greece in August 2019. units are measured in hours

Overall, American tourists spent the least time doing leisure activities whereas the Turkish and Brazilian travellers spent much more.

Brazilian tourists spend most of their free time with sitting at the beach, 6 hours each day. Chinese tourists spent half of that, only 3 hours each day. In contrast, in terms of reading books, visitors from China spent double the hours reading each day than Brazilians did, 8 and 4 hours respectively. American and Turkish tourists were quite similar, 5 and 4 hours were spent reading books respectively. On the other hand, The Turkish spent more time sitting at the beach that the Americans an hour difference.