The charts below show the proportions of British students at one university in English who were able to speak other languages in addition to English in 200 and 2010

Two pie charts compares the percentage of English students in a university of United Kingdom who have the ability to use foreign languages between 2000 and 2010.

In 2000, most of these people could speak Spanish as a second language at 30% which was followed by the figure of no other language with 20%. The number of students who able to speak two other language and German were the same which was a half of no other language. Finally, the amount of student who could use French and another language were identical at 15%.

After 10 years, Spanish was still the most choice for the second language of this university’s students at 35% of all which was slightly higher than 2000. No other second language, French and German were able to speak by the identical number of students at 10%. The figure for another language and two other languages was 20% and 15%, respectively.