The charts below shows the value of one country s exports in various categories during 2015 and 2016 The table shows the percentage change in each category of exports in 2016 compared with 2015 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main

The chart compares the different goods which one country sold between 2015 and 2016, as well as, the table shows these differences clearly.
Overall, the heaviest kind of export was Petroleum products with more than 60 billion in the year, while Textiles ranked last. The difference percentages were lower than one-tenth in all sectors, with the excepting Textiles with near one-sixth.
At the first glance at the chart, it is obvious that Engineered goods and Textiles were responsible for the most changes after one year which difference of the latter was half as high as the former (8.5% and 15.24%, respectively), whereas Petroleum and Agriculture products experienced marginally differences (0.81% and 3%, respectively).
Secondly, there was a clear increase trend for exports in 2016 in all cases, although when it reached the Gems and Jewelry sector the trend buckled, which means it experienced a 5.18% decrease.