The charts give information about two genres of TV programmes watched by men and women and four different age groups in Australia Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The charts give information about two genres of TV programmes watched by men and women and four different age groups in Australia. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The bar graph illustrates about the two shows on TV such as reality show and games show watches by men, women and four different age groups in Australia.
After analysing, it is clear that, female watch maximum reality show rather than others as well as 45+ age group are watching more game shows in Australia.
To begin with, this shows,men are watching minimum reality show rather than game show, it is 35% and 60% respectively. Moreover, female are watching more reality show(70%) and less watch game shows (60%). And 16-24 age group are watching same reality and game shows.
Furthermore, age of 25-34 is watching more reality shows (60%) rather than game shows (38%). Whereas, 35-44 age group are also watch more reality shows (65%) and less game shows (40%). And in the age group of above 45, it is minimum difference in watching reality and game shows.