The climograph below shows average monthly temperatures and rainfall in the City of Kolkata Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The climograph below shows average monthly temperatures and rainfall in the City of Kolkata.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The given bar chart, illustrates averagely the monthly temperatures and rainfall in the town of Kolkata over a period of 12 months, with the units measurements in°c and mm respectively. Overall, it is noticeable that the month who saw the highest number of rainfall and temperature was July and December saw it's lowest values respectively.

Firstly, in January, precipitation stood at about 25mm, recording a temperature of about 2.5°c. Although, in May, the figure saw a significant increase rainfall and temperature, accounting for 100mm and 10°c respectively. Furthermore, in June, precipitation number skyrocketed to more than twice the amount of May, to about 255mm and temperature on the other hand, saw an increase of about 27°c.

The city saw it's highest amount in July, generating about 330mm for pour down and 33.2°c for temperature. December, saw the lowest amount, measuring around15mm and 2°c respectively.