The diagram below shows how ethanol fuel is produced from corn Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The process chart illustrates the manufacturing procedure of ethanol by using corn.

Overall, there are ten major steps that should be followed in order to obtain ethanol by utilizing corn and none of the steps should be missed otherwise the whole product will affect the quality of obtained ethanol.

The first step is getting corn which is followed by storing and millings process that is done to grind corn into small particles, and then it goes through cooking for 4 hours when water is added simultaneously. Then cooked corn is left for fermentation which is done for 48 hours.

Moving ahead to further processes, the seventh step is the separation of solid waste and liquid waste, then ethanol-based liquid goes for purifying process that lasts up to step is five hours. The second last step is storing ethanol in containers after that produced is transported for sale in the market.