The diagram below shows the structure of a home smokery and how it is used Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons were relevant

The diagram below shows the structure of a home smokery and how it is used.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons were relevant.

The given diagram depicts the domestic production of smoked foods and its tools' functions.
Looking from the overall perspective, the system contains two underground chambers and one box hanging the fish. The smoke produced is delivered through a pipe and this procedure is controlled by lids.
First of all, the air is led to the first chamber, which is stimulated by a lid. Next, there is space for the air to go through the second one with heated logs covered by the next lid. In the next step, smokes are generated and led to the main box through a pipe with its main function to contribute to producing smoked foods.
The final process comprises bricks with generated smoke to cook the food. The bricks, in accordance with smokes, will be heated and lead the produced one to the top of the to creating smoked fish.