The diagram shows how rainwater is collected for the use of drinking water in an Australian town

The diagram shows how rainwater is collected for the use of drinking water in an Australian town.

The diagram gives information about how drinking water of one Australian town is produced from treating rainwater. It is clear from the diagram that the process consists of 5 steps, beginning with the appearance of a rain and culminating with the final liquid that is drinkable.
In the first stage, as the rain pours down, the raindrops flow into the pipes placing on the roof of all houses in town. The water then runs down to the drain which leads to the beginning of an underground system. After being treated through a vat of water filter, the clear water follows the plum to fulfill a large tank using for storage. Next, the storage proceeds to another tank that holds necessary chemicals to serve the treatment. In the final step of the process, the drinking water is pumped up to each pipe of all houses in Australian town.