The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make compari

The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household. The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

These pie charts illustrate the proportion of energy consumption at home and greenhouse gases which is emitted from it in Australia.
Most of energy used by Australian is heating, only 42%, followed by water heating with 30%. The minority of this is used for storing products, such as cooling (2%) and refrigeration (7%). Another type of energy consumed is lighting (4%). However, the rest of energy is used for other appliances, just 15%.
When it comes to greenhouse gas, water heating contributes to emit roughly one-thirds of it. This was nearly the half of that number for heating (15%). The proportion of emission for other appliances is 28%, while for the others it takes a quarter altogether: refridgerator(14%), lighting (8%) and cooling (3%).
Overall, it is clear that heating and water heating are mostly used by Australian and as a result greenhouse gas is emitted relatively higher than any other energy types.