The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household The second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use

The first bar chart illustrates the Australian household energy consumption in an average. The second bar chart depicts the discharge of greenhouse gas in percentage wise which outcome comes from the energy usage.

In general, heating consuming a massive amount of Australian household energy, while, cooling use a least percent of energy. However, water heating release a huge amount of greenhouse gas, and cooling ejection a gas significantly less in an Australian household.

Firstly, energy consumption by heating and water heating comprised 42% and 30% respectively, whereas, the other energy usage equipment's such as refrigerator, lighting and other appliance made up 7 per-cent, 4 percent and 15% respectively, moreover cooling used merely 2% energy.

Secondly, water heating and other appliances eject a great amount of greenhouse gas accounted for 32% and 28 percent sequentially, meanwhile heating and refrigerator release a closest percent of gas, which is 15% and 14% separately. Nevertheless, cooling emission only 3% of greenhouse gas.