The following diagram shows how greenhouse gases trap energy from the Sun Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below

The following diagram shows how greenhouse gases trap energy from the Sun.
Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The presented diagram illustrates the process of greenhouse gases trap energy from the Sun. From the overall process it can be easily seen that all of pollution of weather starts at felling of trees.

To begin with, trees cuts which absorb carbon dioxide to produce some kind of materials. After cutting section Sun rays heat the land that process continues with heating energy radiation into space. Following this, other part of Sun rays are trapped by greenhouse gases, whereas some rays reflected off atmosphere by clouds.

On the other hand, there are additional pollution process while trees are carring to the overseas or some distances within cars, lorries and ships in that extra carbon dioxide extracted by burning fossile fuels. It should be also noted that, all carbon dioxide manifests itself in our atmosphere as to the given.

It is clear from the data given that there are observed a significant impact on our atmosphere by felling trees.

The presented diagram illustrates the process of greenhouse gases trap energy from the Sun
The presented diagram illustrates the process of greenhouse gases traps energy from the Sun

trees cuts which absorb carbon dioxide to produce some kind of materials.

Sun rays heat the land that process continues with heating energy radiation into space
Sun rays heat the land and the process continues with heating energy radiation into space

Sentence: On the other hand, there are additional pollution process while trees are carring to the overseas or some distances within cars, lorries and ships in that extra carbon dioxide extracted by burning fossile fuels.
Error: carring Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: fossile Suggestion: No alternate word