Some people think women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and the air force just like men. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people think women should be allowed to join the army, the navy and the air force just like men.

To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Currently, one of the most considerable issues in the world is woman`s place in society. It is a well-known fact that as being future mothers all women are the great might for our world. Opinions are divided as to whether women should be allowed to join the army or not, but it is my conviction that women are able even to battle due to a couple of reasons.

First of all, it is an undeniable fact that history is a way of learning about lifestyles of our anchestors by providing us with a rich repertoire of gazing-stocks. To elucidate, we learn about our heroic women who fought in the area of the battlefield with their husbands or brothers, within our history books. This example clearly explains that, women were quite able to shoulder even much heavier issues. That is why, it is needless to emphasize that women should be permited to join the army.

It should also be noted that, if we have a look to our modern world, we will see how women are crucial for us. To mention but a few, women won in most olimpic games or this kind of highly considerable competitions during the presentation of our states. From this example it can certainly be concluded that women do have a great effect on our modern society and they can hold their position even in trenchs like men.

Taking everything into account, I am not hesitating to confess that women should be let to join to the army, the neavy and the air force as men do.

Sentence: First of all, it is an undeniable fact that history is a way of learning about lifestyles of our anchestors by providing us with a rich repertoire of gazing-stocks.
Error: anchestors Suggestion: ancestors

Sentence: That is why, it is needless to emphasize that women should be permited to join the army.
Error: permited Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Taking everything into account, I am not hesitating to confess that women should be let to join to the army, the neavy and the air force as men do.
Error: neavy Suggestion: navy

More content wanted. Read a real story by a testbig user why more content:
http://www.testbig.com/ielts-essays/some-people-prefer-spend-their-live…