Illiteracy has traditionally been viewed as largely a third world problem.However it is becoming apparent that in countries such as the USA and Australia, illiteracy is on the increase.

Illiteracy has traditionally been viewed as largely a third world problem.
However it is becoming apparent that in countries such as the USA and Australia, illiteracy is on the increase.

All is true about the illiteracy that this problem is being appear almost in all countries of the modern world. It is a well-known fact that illiteracy depends on people in some places, but in the others it is releated to governments. Opinions are divided as to whether illiteracy began to show its rising trend even in the developed countries like USA and Australia and in my opinions it may have quite big causes because of the couple of reasons.

First of all, it is an undeniable fact that illiteracy is so considerable measure for all of societies. This kind of proportions of uneducated people usually observes itself in the some undeveloped countries where traditions do not let girls to get education. And this process leads to make future mothers ignorant whose children also will hold this tendency due to their some unlogical rules. If this mentioned young generations gain their living in such kind of developed countries, we should confess that it will also affect their acquaintances from that places.

It should also be noted that, some people approach as a needless issue to study for earning a good life. Because they know to gain money easily and learn this way to the other persons who also interested in this modest way. For instance, my classmate offer my friend to pay some money to built their pyramid and she suggested that they traveled in New York within their pyramid, but in the not so distant future both of them realized that these easy earnings are not lasting.

All in all, I am not hesitating to confess that the more people educated, the less illiteracy appearent. That is why we should avoid uneducated rising process in all over the world.

this problem is being appear almost
this problem is being appeared almost

that illiteracy is so considerable measure for all of societies
that illiteracy is a considerable measure for all of societies

persons who also interested in this modest way.
persons who are also interested in this modest way.

my classmate offer my friend to pay
my classmates offer my friends to pay

but in the not so distant future both of them realized
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Sentence: And this process leads to make future mothers ignorant whose children also will hold this tendency due to their some unlogical rules.
Error: unlogical Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: All in all, I am not hesitating to confess that the more people educated, the less illiteracy appearent.
Error: appearent Suggestion: apparent