It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city.Do you agree or disagree?

It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city.
Do you agree or disagree?

It is true that countryside areas are more relax than city centers, however, most people prefer urban living. And it is a well-known fact that in our modern world it is almost impossible to avoid stress, especially in big cities. Opinions are divided as to whether it is better to grown up children in the countryside or not, but I partially agree and disagree with this opinion because of the couple of reasons.

First of all, in our modern term, it is an undeniable fact that we use teh technological advantages during our daily life. To illustrate, high-tech cars, train and subway systems make much more comfortable and safety our life to live. That is why, our children also observe this developing tendency around us, and think about the news and this leads them to innovate something new for their environment to make their life easier. From this example, it can be easily seen that, as being center for new innovations, big cities do have this kind of merits for our children.

It should also be noted that, people choose countryside regions to value their leisure time, which means that people feel more relax in the mentioned places. For instance, we work hard during a certain period of time and want to travel somewhere without noise and stress. This example also relates to our children because they also need to have a rest after tiring study term, however, it does not mean that they need to live their whole life at the countryside.

All in all, I am not hesitating to confess that, I am a vociferous opponent of better life in countrysides, and when I juxtapose both of them, I witness that positive sides of countryside even do not bear comparison with big cities.

are more relax
are more relaxing

it is better to grown up children
it is better to grow up children

make much more comfortable and safety our life to live.
make much more comfortable and safe life to live.

people feel more relax
people feel more relaxing

Sentence: First of all, in our modern term, it is an undeniable fact that we use teh technological advantages during our daily life.
Error: teh Suggestion: the

Essay body should focus on topics.