The graph below show the value of exports of three different item by one country from 1995 to 2000

The graph below show the value of exports of three different item by one country from 1995 to 2000.

The given line graph illustrate the information of value of exports of three different materials like fuel food manufactured goods from one country between 1995 to 2000.

The data calibrated into the millions dollar.

In 1995, fuels increased approximately 8000 million dollar and food item approximately 2000 million dollars same year, then manufactured goods also stand at the the bottom in 1995. After that, fuel slightly decrease in the end of period.
Moreover, in 1996 manufacture goods were increased and that then its decreased and after that it increased approximately 32000 million dollars, lastly the food item in the country was straight line because there was no increase and decrease on the other words there are few increase and decreased.

Overall, in manufactured goods represented the fluctuation in the end of the period and it's lasted increase but fuel item are end of the period decreased.