The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004

The graph below shows the consumption of fish and some different kinds of meat in a European country between 1979 and 2004.

The line graph gives information about the consumption of four different types of meat (chicken, beef, lamb, and fish) in Europa country from 1979 to 2004 and is measured in grams per person per week.
Overall, it can be seen that the overwhelming majority of consumption graphs decreased during the 25-year period, apart from chicken consumption graph.
To begin, the first year (1979), the chicken was consumption nearly 150 grams per person per week. After that, the figure increased steadily over the period and reaching at 250 in 2004.
On the other hand, the consumption of beef and lamb decreased gradually over a twenty-five years period. Namely, in 1979 beef and lamb consumption rate stood at approximately 225 and 150 respectively and end of the period (2004) they showed 100 and 60 respectively.
The consumption of fish approximately remained stable over the course of 25 years. In the year 1979, the rate of consumption of fish stood at about 60 grams and the end of the period it almost did not alter.