The graph below shows radio and television audiences throughout the day in 1992 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph below shows radio and television audiences throughout the day in 1992.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The graph above depicts the percentage of UK population using radio or television in the time span of a day in 1992.

From an overall perspective, it is clearly seen that UK citizens prefered Television over Radio. Furthermore, Midnight (from 12.00 am to 6.00 am) witnessed the lowest user in both platforms.

Television received the highest interested of UK’s population in its peak time, over 45% at 8.00 pm, significantly greater than the 28% of radio at around 8.30 am. Another thing to point out is that the number of Television audience increased throughout the day, while Radio audience saw a gradual decline as the time went by.

From midnight to early morning (12.00 am to 6.00 am), both Television and Radio reported the lowest number of users: under 5%. This trend could be explained by taking the sleeping schedule into consideration. People were not active at night, therefore, the low volumn of audience is understandable