The graphs below show the numbers of male and female workers in 1975 and 1995 in several employment sectors of the Republic of Freedonia

The visual graph depicts the gender-segregated professional population of Freedonian workers between the years 1975 and 1995.

Overall, males filled the most employment openings across all of the groupings.

In relation to the previously mentioned data, the non-defense public sector had hired the most men, roughly 87,000, while the communications industry had hired the fewest personnel. Another noteworthy characteristic that is relevant to the underlying report is that the female had the fewest professional engagements in the defense public sector, with only about 20,000. In contrast, the governmental sector that does not involve defense has the highest level of female financial activity.

Other than the communications sector, where both genders hovered around 290,000, which can be seen clearly, the other interesting feature of the graph is related to the striking gender gap in occupation in all of the career groups. The other groups, however, have at least 150,000 more men in their sectors.