The illustrations show how chocolate is produced Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The illustrations show how chocolate is produced. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant. Write at least 150 words.

The given pictures describe the process of chocolate production.
Looking at the diagram, it is immediately obvious that there are 10 steps in the process. To be specific, it begins with growing cacao trees in some countries and concludes with producing chocolate liquid.
First of all, cacao trees grown in S.America, Africa and Indonesia bear ripe red pods. Subsequently, these pods are harvested and white cocoa beams inside them are taken out to be fermented for a period of time before being spread in sun to dry. Once the dry beams have been put in large sacks, they are shipped by trains or lorries to the factory.
After being taken to factory, beams are roasted at a high temperature. Then, they are crushed to remove outer shells. The remaining parts, finally, are pressed by rollers to produce chocolate liquid.