The line graph below shows changes in the amount and type of fast food consumed by Australian teenagers from 1975 to 2000 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line graph below shows changes in the amount and type of fast food consumed by Australian teenagers from 1975 to 2000. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The provided line graph gives the information about the consumption of junk food eaten by teenagers in Australia over the period from 1975 to 2000. As is observed, the usage of pizza and hamburgers showed an upward trend, meanwhile, fish and chips declined over the period shown.

In 1975, fish and chips were the most popular fast food to youngsters with 100% of consumption, compared to about 5% of pizza and 10% of hamburgers. The following 10 years, it showed the oscillation before plunging sharply to just beneath 40% in 2000.

In contrast, the young tended to eat pizza and hamburgers. In 1990, the amount of consumed pizza overtook that of fish and chips, followed by a stability from 1995 to 2000. Hamburgers presented the fastest growth in 3 types of fast food, which passed over others in 1985 and finished at the begging level of fish and chips with the consumption at 100%.