Line graph describing trendThe graph below shows the number of passenger railway journeys made in Great Britain between 1950 and 2004 5 Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The line graph shows the number of passengers travelling on national railway network, London underground and light rail, metro systems in Great Britain from 1950 to 2004/05.

Overall, national rail network attracted more passengers than the others all over the time although the number of 3 railway journeys fluctuated. The light rail and metro systems has the lowest passengers.

In 1950, around 1,000 million passengers using national rail network, which was much higher of above 750 people, who decided to travel by London underground railway. The number of passengers using national rail and London underground had a downward trend from 1960 to 1980, while these of light and metro systems remained.

From 1980 to 2004/05, the number of passengers in 3 kinds of railway journeys increased sharply. Light and metro systems had above 250 million customers while the number of people chose the others were equal most of the fifteen-year-period.