The maps below show a beachfront area in Australia in 1950 and today Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The maps below show a beachfront area in Australia in 1950 and today. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The maps illustrate the transformation of a beachfront area in Australia between 1950 and 2021.
Overall, the beachfront area became more developed, some facilities were still maintained while others provide more options for leisure activities.
A road around the beachfront were extended from old car park to light house. In the place where play ground was situated, there is now a new car park. Dinning tables and Pavilion is next to new car park and still remainted size as 71 years ago. A pool located in the left of beach that doubled in size. A new restaurant and suft club were constructed in the left of this pool. Another pool in the right of beach kept the same size while a new suft club was built next to it.