The pie charts below show the coffee production coffee consumption and the profit distribution around the world

The pie charts below show the coffee production, coffee consumption and the profit distribution around the world.

The three charts illustrates the different modes of coffee manufacturing, consuming and division of profit in the world.

Overall, it is clear that, Japan has less percentage of coffee consumers than its percentage of production. While, major profit has been distributed to the delivery section.

With regards to consumption, Japan has one in ten lesser percentile to the production of coffee (18%). 39% of Americans are consuming coffee, while the equivalent figure for Europe is 2% more than America( 41%). Rest of the world is intaking coffee approximately less than a fifth.

On focusing to the production and profit distribution, South Africa and delivery sector has dominated all the remaining. It is accounted as 44% and 51% respectively. Whereas, Indonesia is producing coffee at a tiny fraction (6%) more than that Vietnam. By contrast, producers are getting a slightly more profit and retailers, 15% and 24% and only 10% of profit has been distributed among the exporters.