The pie charts below show the online shopping sales for retail sectors in New Zealand in 2003 and 2013 Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The pie charts below show the online shopping sales for retail sectors in New Zealand in 2003 and 2013. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts illustrate data about the percentage of online shopping sales for some retail sectors in New Zealand in the two years 2003 and 2013. Overall, the proportion for books and film and music rose significantly while those for travel and clothes experiences a considerable decrease.
Looking at the details, as regards clothes, the figure started at 24 percent in 2003, and then it dropped remarkably to 16 percent in 2013. If we look at travel, the trend was similar, the proportion of travel in 2003 was 36%, which was the highest in the four sectors. After that, the figure declined to 29% in 2013.
With respect to books, the figure in 2003 was just 19%, which was far less than that of travel. Ten years later, it grew to 22%, overtaking clothes. The percentage of films and music in 2003 was 21%, and then in 2013, it rose to 33%, which was one and a half higher than that ten years before.