Some people think that when recruiting companies should aim to take on people who are innovative and able to work independently when others consider they should recruit people who are able to work in team and follow instructions Discuss both views and giv

Some people think that when recruiting, companies should aim to take on people who are innovative and able to work independently, when others consider they should recruit people who are able to work in team and follow instructions.
Discuss both views and give your opinion.

The two maps illustrate how the road leading to the city hospital was transformed during the period of three years from 2007 to 2010.
In 2007, the hospital road was straight after intersection, going to the north, which has bus stops on both sides. In the following 3 years road was developed to complex ramification system, what possibly reduced the traffic jams on the way to hospital.
First of all, car park underwent some changes: it was expanded, and public car parking was located in the eastern of hospital, driving the ring road. The stuff park remained on the same position – the first exit on the second roundabout and turn right to the parking. All these transformations provide more spare place for drivers. As can be seen from the second map, the hospital road began to start and end with two roundabouts, those helped to disperse the road flow especially in rush hour.
In addition, six bus stops were knocked down and developed into united bus station, just after city road crossed with first roundabout, on the west of Hospital road. It, in turn, facilitated the way to citizens find the right bus stop for each transport.
In conclusion, the developers transform the Hospital road access infrastructure significantly, chopping down the traffic jams and revitalizing the work of public transportation system.