the table below shows the results of surveys in 2000 2005 and 2010 about one university

the table below shows the results of surveys in 2000, 2005 and 2010 about one university.

The table compares the proportion of student's points of view about five different facilities in a university over a period of 10-year.
Overall, what stands out is that the satisfaction rate in the electronic resources has increased during these years, while the range of modules offered declined.
In the year 2000, the highest percentage of satisfaction was in print resources, whereas the lowest one was in the range of modules offers, at 32 percent. This proportion of print resources had increased by 2 percent in 2008 and has decreased by 1 percent in 2010. The range of modules offer was the only group which lost the rate of satisfactory from 2000 t0 2010 and finally stood at 27 percent.
It is evident that the percentage of students who show their content with electronic resources rose significantly from 45 to 68 percent. Building/teaching facilities remained stable during the time, and teaching quality had followed a converse trend compare to print resources, which means first it dropped in 2005 and then started to rise till 2010, with 62 percent.