The friend of yours is thinking of going on a camping holiday for the first time this summer He She has asked for your advice Write a letter to your friend In your letter 1 why you think your friend would enjoy a camping 2 Describe some possible disadvant

Dear Stella,

How are you? I hope you and your family are doing well. I received your letter last week and learned that you would like my advice on going for camping trip this summer. I really appreciate that you approached me for an advice and I will be more than happy to help you.

In my opinion, I think you should definitely go ahead with the camping holiday as I am sure you will have a great time. Since the location of the camp is near the lake and is surrounded by nature, it is an ideal place for you as you are fond of natural surroundings. Also, there will be many activities and games during the camp which I am sure you will enjoy as you have always been very enthusiastic when it comes to participating in games.

The only drawbacks that you would face while you are on the camp is an uncomfortable washroom and the scorching weather. However, it is manageable as it is a matter of 3-4 days only.

Once you are back, would you like to come along with me for another camping holiday? We have never been together for a camping holiday before and I am sure it will be a lot of fun. I will wait to hear from you.

Best regards,
Tina